The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Bailly, N. (2015). Caranx bucculentus Alleyne & MacLeay, 1877. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2015) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=273270
- Brewer, D.T., S.J.M. Blaber and J.P. Salini0 Feeding biology of Caranx bucculentus Alleyne and Macleay (Teleostei: Carangidae) in Albatross Bay, Gulf of Carpentaria, with special reference to predation on penaeid prawns. Aust. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 40(6):657-668. (Ref. 26473)
- Brewer, D.T., S.J.M. Blaber, D.A. Milton and J.P. Salini0 Aspects of the biology of Caranx bucculentus (Teleostei: Carangidae) from the Gulf of Carpentaria, Australia. Aust. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 45(3):413-427. (Ref. 6904)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Coppola, S.R., W. Fischer, L. Garibaldi, N. Scialabba and K.E. Carpenter0 SPECIESDAB: Global species database for fishery purposes. User's manual. FAO Computerized Information Series (Fisheries). No. 9. Rome, FAO. 103 p. (Ref. 171)
- Eschmeyer, W.N.0 Catalog of the genera of recent fishes. California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco, USA. 697 p. (Ref. 1830)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis, 29 April 2008. (Ref. 75549)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, April 2014. (Ref. 95632)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2010. (Ref. 83882)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2012. (Ref. 90062)
- Foale, S.0 What's in a name? An analysis of the West Nggela (Solomon Islands) fish taxonomy. SPC Traditional Marine Resource Management and Knowledge Information Bulletin No. 9:3-19. (Ref. 26367)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Gloerfelt-Tarp, T. and P.J. Kailola0 Trawled fishes of southern Indonesia and northwestern Australia. Australian Development Assistance Bureau, Australia, Directorate General of Fishes, Indonesia, and German Agency for Technical Cooperation, Federal Republic of Germany. 407 p. (Ref. 5978)
- Gross, M.R. and R. Shine0 Parental care and mode of fertilization in ectothermic vertebrates. Evolution 35(4):775-793. (Ref. 85663)
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Kailola, P.J. and M.A. Wilson0 The trawl fishes of the Gulf of Papua. Res. Bull. Dep. Primary Ind. Papua New Guinea. (20):85p. (Ref. 6906)
- Kailola, P.J.0 The fishes of Papua New Guinea: a revised and annotated checklist. Vol. II Scorpaenidae to Callionymidae. Research Bulletin No. 41, Research Section, Dept. of Fisheries and Marine Resources, Papua New Guinea. (Ref. 6192)
- Kim, I.S., Y. Choi, C.L. Lee, Y.J. Lee, B.J. Kim and J.H. Kim0 Illustrated book of Korean fishes. Kyo-Hak Pub Co. Seoul. 615p. (in Korean). (Ref. 77001)
- Marshall, T.C.0 Fishes of the Great Barrier Reef and coastal waters of Queensland. Angus and Robertson, Sydney, 576 p. (Ref. 6907)
- Okera, W. and J.S. Gunn0 Exploratory trawl surveys by FRV Soela in the Australian Fishing Zone sector of the Timor-Arafura Seas and in the Gulf of Carpentaria, 1980-1981. CSIRO Marine Laboratories Report No. 150, 104 p. (Ref. 6905)
- Paxton, J.R., D.F. Hoese, G.R. Allen and J.E. Hanley0 Pisces. Petromyzontidae to Carangidae. Zoological Catalogue of Australia, Vol. 7. Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra, 665 p. (Ref. 7300)
- Ramm, D.C., P.J. Pender, R.S. Willing and R.C. Buckworth0 Large-scale spatial patterns of abundance within the assemblage of fish caught by prawn trawlers in Northern Australian waters. Aust. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 41(1):79-95. (Ref. 78120)
- Randall, J.E. and K.K.P. Lim (eds.)0 A checklist of the fishes of the South China Sea. Raffles Bull. Zool. Suppl. (8):569-667. (Ref. 36648)
- Randall, J.E., G.R. Allen and R.C. Steene. 1990. Fishes of the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 506 p.
- Randall, J.E., G.R. Allen and R.C. Steene0 Fishes of the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 506 p. (Ref. 2334)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 World fishes important to North Americans. Exclusive of species from the continental waters of the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Publ. (21):243 p. (Ref. 4537)
- Russell, B.C. and W. Houston0 Offshore fishes of the Arafura Sea. Beagle 6(1):69-84. (Ref. 9819)
- Sainsbury, K.J., P.J. Kailola and G.G. Leyland0 Continental shelf fishes of the northern and north-western Australia. CSIRO Division of Fisheries Research; Clouston & Hall and Peter Pownall Fisheries Information Service, Canberra, Australia. 375 p. (Ref. 3131)
- Salini, J.P., S.J.M. Blaber and D.T. Brewer0 Diets of trawled predatory fish of the Gulf of Carpentaria, Australia, with particular reference to predation on prawns. Aust. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 45(3):397-411. (Ref. 6932)
- Seafood Services Australia0 Austalian Fish Names List. http://www.seafoodservices.com.au/, version 16 September 2003. (Ref. 50831)
- Willing, R.S. and P.J. Pender0 Length-weight relationships for 45 species of fish and three invertebrates from Australia's northern prawn fishery. Northern Territory Dept. Primary Industry and Fish., Australia, Tech. Bull., 142. 57 p. (Ref. 4749)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!