The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ambali, A., H. Kabwazi, L. Malekano, G. Mwale, D. Chimwaza, J. Ingainga, N. Makimoto, S. Nakayama, M. Yuma and Y. Kada0 Relationship between local and scientific names of fishes in Lake Malawi/Nyasa. African Study Monographs (22)3:123-154. (Ref. 53836)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. (Ref. 36670)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Anonymous0 Fish registrations within the museum database of the Vertebrate Section of the Royal Museum for Central Africa. MRAC, Tervuren, Belgium. (Ref. 12818)
- Bassleer, G.0 The new ilustrated guide to fish diseases in ornamental tropical and pond fish. Bassleer Biofish, Stationstraat 130, 2235 Westmeerbeek, Belgium, 1st Edition, 232 p. (Ref. 48502)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Casal, C.M.V.0 Introduced ornamental fishes in the Philippines. unpublished. (Ref. 57889)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eccles, D.H. and E. Trewavas0 Malawian cichlid fishes: the classification of some haplochromine genera. Lake Fish Movies, West Germany. 334 p. (Ref. 267)
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Konings, A.0 Ad Konings's book of cichlids and all the other fishes of Lake Malawi. T.F.H. Publications, Inc. 495 p. (Ref. 5595)
- Maréchal, C. 1991. Aulonocara. p. 11-17. In J. Daget, J.-P. Gosse, G.G. Teugels and D.F.E. Thys van den Audenaerde (eds.) Check-list of the freshwater fishes of Africa (CLOFFA). ISNB, Brussels; MRAC, Tervuren; and ORSTOM, Paris. Vol. 4.
- Nsiku, E.0 Changes in the fisheries of Lake Malawi, 1976-1996: ecosystem-based analysis. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. 217 p. M.Sc. thesis. (Ref. 33486)
- Riehl, R., and H. A. Baensch. 1989. Aquarium Atlas. 992
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 World fishes important to North Americans. Exclusive of species from the continental waters of the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Publ. (21):243 p. (Ref. 4537)
- Varjo, M., L. Koli and H. Dahlstr
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!