The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. J.L.B. Smith Institute of Ichthyology, Grahamstown, South Africa. (Ref. 36670)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Beentjes, M.P., M.J. Manning, M.P. Francis, J.S. Ren and M.J. Unwin0 Characterisation of the trumpeter (Latris lineata) fishery in TRU 3 and TRU 4, and size at maturity. New Zealand Fish. Assess. Rep. 2010/31. (Ref. 85801)
- Beentjes, P., B. Bull, R.J. Hurst and N.W. Bagley0 Demersal fish assemblages along the continental shelf and upper slope of the east coast of the South Island, New Zealand. N.Z. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 36:197-223. (Ref. 58461)
- Bransden, M.P., S.C. Battaglene, R.M. Goldsmid, G.A. Dunstan and P.D. Nichols0 Broodstock condition, egg morphology and lipid content and composition during the spawning season of captive striped trumpeter, Latris lineata. Aquaculture 268:2-12. (Ref. 93964)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Special Publication, California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco. 3 vols. 2905 p. (Ref. 26282)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of March 2003. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in March 2003. (Ref. 46206)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis, 29 April 2008. (Ref. 75549)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, April 2014. (Ref. 95632)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2010. (Ref. 83882)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, March 2012. (Ref. 90062)
- FAO-FIES0 Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Information System (ASFIS) species list. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/fishery/collection/asfis/en, [accessed 13/04/2015]. (Ref. 101110)
- Francis, M.P.0 Geographic distribution of marine reef fishes in the New Zealand region. N.Z. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 30:35-55. (Ref. 45524)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Last, P.R., E.O.G. Scott and F.H. Talbot0 Fishes of Tasmania. Tasmanian Fisheries Development Authority. Hobart. 563 p. (Ref. 26498)
- May, J.L. and J.G.H. Maxwell. 1986. Trawl fish from temperate waters of Australia. CSIRO Division of Fisheries Research, Tasmania. 492 p.
- May, J.L. and J.G.H. Maxwell0 Trawl fish from temperate waters of Australia. CSIRO Division of Fisheries Research, Tasmania. 492 p. (Ref. 9563)
- Ministry of Fisheries0 MFish approved species codes - Table 1-4. http://www.fish.govt.nz/en-nz/International/High+Seas+Fishing/MFish+Approved+Species+Codes/MFish+Approved+Species+Codes+01.htm?wbc_purpose=Basic%2526WBCMODE (Ref. 89583)
- Morehead, D.T., N.W. pankhurst and A.J. Ritar0 Effect of treatment with LHRH analogue on oocyte maturation, plasma sex steroid levels and egg production in female striped trumpeter Latris lineata (Latrididae). Aquaculture 169:315-331. (Ref. 95206)
- Neira, F.J., A.G. Miskiewicz and T. Trnski0 Larvae of temperate Australian fishes: laboratory guide for larval fish identification. University of Western Australia Press. 474 p. (Ref. 33616)
- Paul, L.0 New Zealand fishes. Identification, Natural history and Fisheries. Reed Books, Auckland. (Ref. 72381)
- Paulin, C., A. Stewart, C. Roberts and P. McMillan0 New Zealand fish: a complete guide. National Museum of New Zealand Miscellaneous Series No. 19. 279 p. (Ref. 5755)
- Pequeño G. 1989. Peces de Chile. Lista sistemática revisada y comentada. Revista de Biología Marina, Valparaíso (Chile) 24: 1-132.
- Roberts, C.D.0 A new species of trumpeter (Teleostei; Percomorpha; Latridae) from the central South Pacific Ocean, with a taxonomic review of the striped trumpeter Latris lineata. J. R. Soc. N. Z. 33(4):731-754. (Ref. 76767)
- Roberts, C.D.0 Fishes of the Chatham Islands, New Zealand: a trawl survey and summary of the ichthyofauna. N.Z. J. Mar. Freshwat. Res. 25(1):1-19. (Ref. 45493)
- Ruwald, F.P., L.D. Searle and L.A. Oates0 A preliminary invetigations into the spawning and larval rearing of striped trumpeter, Latris lineata. Department of Primary Industry, Tasmania, Division of Sea Fisheries, Sea Fisheries Research Laboratories-Crayfish Point. Technical Report 44. 17 p. (Ref. 26433)
- Seafood Services Australia0 Austalian Fish Names List. http://www.seafoodservices.com.au/, version 16 September 2003. (Ref. 50831)
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
- Tracey, S.R. and L.M. Jeremy0 Age validation, growth modeling, and mortality estimates for striped trumpeter (Latris lineata) from southeastern Australia: making the most of patchy data. Fish. Bull. 103:169-182. (Ref. 53584)
- Tracey, S.R., J.M. Lyle and M. Haddon0 Reproductive biology and per-recruit analyses of striped trumpeter (Latris lineata) from Tasmania, Australia: implications for management. Fish. Res. 84:358-367. (Ref. 95204)
- Waessle, J.A. and A.C. Milessi0 First record of Latris lineata (Forster, 1801) in the Southwest Atlantic Ocean. Zootaxa 3646(1):097-099. (Ref. 93728)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!