The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. 1991 Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p. (Ref. 7247)
- Allen, G.R. 1991. Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p.
- Allen, G.R.0 Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p. (Ref. 7247)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Bernice P. Bishop Museum (BPBM). Bishop Museum, 1525 Bernice Street, Honolulu, Hawai`I, 96817-0916 USA. (Ref. 31667)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Bailly, N. (2014). Chrysiptera taupou (Jordan & Seale, 1906). In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=276846
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen 1966 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of January 2004. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in January 2004. (Ref. 50838)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- Joannot, P. 1997 List of fishes in the Noumea aquarium. Unpublished. (Ref. 13603)
- Joannot, P.0 List of fishes in the Noumea aquarium. Unpublished. (Ref. 13603)
- Johnson, J.W.0 Annotated checklist of the fishes of Moreton Bay, Queensland, Australia. Memoirs of the Queensland Museum 43(2):709-762. (Ref. 78751)
- Jordan, David Starr. 1907. Fishes. New York City, NY : Henry Holt and Company; Facing Page 84
- Jordan, David Starr; Seale, Alvin. 1906. Fishes of Samoa : Description of the Species Found in the Archipelago, with a Provisional Check-List of the Fishes of Oceania. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the Bureau of Fisheries, v.25, 1905; Plate XLIII-3
- Kulbicki, M. and J.T. Williams0 Checklist of the shorefishes of Ouvea Atoll, New Caledonia. Atoll Res. Bull. 444:26 p. (Ref. 13236)
- Kulbicki, M., J.E. Randall and J. Rivaton0 Checklist of the fishes of the Chesterfield Islands (Coral Sea). Micronesica 27(1/2):1-43. (Ref. 11897)
- Kulbicki, M., N. Guillemot and M. Amand0 A general approach to length-weight relationships for New Caledonian lagoon fishes. Cybium 29(3):235-252. (Ref. 55787)
- Letourneur, Y., M. Kulbicki and P. Labrosse0 Length-weight relationships of fish from coral reefs and lagoons of New Caledonia, southwestern Pacific Ocean: an update. Naga ICLARM Q. 21(4):39-46. (Ref. 26587)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers 1994 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers0 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Randall, J.E., G.R. Allen and R.C. Steene0 Fishes of the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 506 p. (Ref. 2334)
- Randall, J.E., J.T. Williams, D.G. Smith, M. Kulbicki, G.M. Tham, P. Labrosse, M. Kronen, E. Clua and B.S. Mann0 Checklist of the shore and epipelagic fishes of Tonga. Atoll Res. Bull. Nos. 502. (Ref. 53797)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
- Randall, J.E.0 Reef and shore fishes of the South Pacific. New Caledonia to Tahiti and the Pitcairn Islands. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, Hawaii. 720 p. (Ref. 54980)
- To be filled0 Tubbataha List (Electronic file). Angelique Songco (pers.comm). (Ref. 57038)
- Wantiez, L. and C. Chauvet0 First data on community structure and trophic networks of Uvea coral reef fish assemblages (Wallis and Futuna, South Pacific ocean). Cybium 27(2):83-100. (Ref. 52522)
- World Wide Fund for Nature (Philippines)0 Annual Ecosystem Research & Monitoring Reports. Tubbataha Conservation Project. WWF-Philippines. Electronic file. (Ref. 53416)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!