The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. 1991 Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p. (Ref. 7247)
- Allen, G.R. 1991. Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p.
- Allen, G.R. and M. Adrim0 Coral reef fishes of Indonesia. Zool. Stud. 42(1):1-72. (Ref. 47567)
- Allen, G.R. and M.V. Erdmann0 Reef fishes of the East Indies. Perth, Australia: Universitiy of Hawai'i Press, Volumes I-III. Tropical Reef Research. (Ref. 90102)
- Allen, G.R. and P.L. Munday0 Kimbe Bay rapid ecological assessment: the coral reefs of Kimbe Bay (West New Britain, Papua New Guinea), Volume 3: Fish diversity of Kimbe Bay. The Nature Conservancy, South Pacific program Office, Auckland, New Zealand. 107 p. (Ref. 28888)
- Allen, G.R., M.V. Erdmann and P.H. Barber0 A new species of damselfish (Chrysiptera: Pomacentridae) from Papua New Guinea and eastern Indonesia. Aqua, Intnl. J. Ichthyol. 16(2):61-70. (Ref. 84037)
- Allen, G.R.0 Damselfishes of the world. Mergus Publishers, Melle, Germany. 271 p. (Ref. 7247)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Bailly, N. (2014). Chrysiptera parasema (Fowler, 1918). In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=276836
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen 1966 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- IUCN 2006 2006 IUCN red list of threatened species. www.iucnredlist.org. Downloaded July 2006.
- Kailola, P.J.0 The fishes of Papua New Guinea: a revised and annotated checklist. Vol. II Scorpaenidae to Callionymidae. Research Bulletin No. 41, Research Section, Dept. of Fisheries and Marine Resources, Papua New Guinea. (Ref. 6192)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers 1994 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Lieske, E. and R. Myers0 Collins Pocket Guide. Coral reef fishes. Indo-Pacific & Caribbean including the Red Sea. Haper Collins Publishers, 400 p. (Ref. 9710)
- Luna, C.Z. and L. Mancao0 The performance of marine protected areas supported by the FISH Project as measured by project results 3-5: a synthesis of the results of baseline assessment in 2004 and monitoring in 2005. Tetra Tech EM, Inc. Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. 130 p. (Ref. 59110)
- Nguyen, N.T. and V.Q. Nguyen0 Biodiversity and living resources of the coral reef fishes in Vietnam marine waters. Science and Technology Publishing House, Hanoi. (Ref. 58534)
- Randall, J.E. and K.K.P. Lim (eds.)0 A checklist of the fishes of the South China Sea. Raffles Bull. Zool. Suppl. (8):569-667. (Ref. 36648)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's tank photos. Collection of 10,000 large-format photos (slides) of dead fishes. Unpublished. (Ref. 28618)
- Randall, J.E.0 Randall's underwater photos. Collection of almost 2,000 underwater photos (slides). Unpublished. (Ref. 28620)
- To be filled0 Tubbataha List (Electronic file). Angelique Songco (pers.comm). (Ref. 57038)
- UNESCO0 An ecological assessment of Ulugan Bay, Palawan, Philippines. CSI info No. 12, UNESCO, Paris, 46 p. (Ref. 43468)
- Velte, F.0 Wie alt werden Riffbarsche?. Datz 57:26. (Ref. 52465)
- Werner, T.B. and G.R. Allen0 A rapid marine biodiversity assessment of the Calamianes Islands, Palawan province, Philippines. RAP Bulletin of Biological Assessment 17. Washington, D.C.:Conservation International. (Ref. 48613)
- World Wide Fund for Nature (Philippines)0 Annual Ecosystem Research & Monitoring Reports. Tubbataha Conservation Project. WWF-Philippines. Electronic file. (Ref. 53416)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!