A neotropical genus.
Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:60
Specimens with Barcodes:58
Species With Barcodes:4
Barcode data: Eutychide Janzen02
Below is a sequence of the barcode region Cytochrome oxidase subunit 1 (COI or COX1) from a member of the species.
See the BOLD taxonomy browser for more complete information about this specimen and other sequences.
-- end --
Download FASTA File
Statistics of barcoding coverage: Eutychide Janzen02
Public Records: 2
Specimens with Barcodes: 5
Species With Barcodes: 1
- Eutychide asema (Mabille, 1891)
- Eutychide complana (Herrich-Schäffer, 1869)
- Eutychide olympia (Plötz, 1882)
- Eutychide paria (Plötz, 1882)
- Eutychide physcella (Hewitson, )
- Eutychide rastaca (Schaus, 1902)
- Eutychide subcordata (Herrich-Schäffer, 1869)
- Eutychide subpunctata Hayward, 1940
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eutychide.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Eutychide|
- Eutychide at funet.fi
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!