The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- A. Letaief, “Epidemiology of rickettsioses in north Africa”, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, vol. 1078, pp. 34 - 41, 2006.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- J. A. Higgins, S. Radulovic, M. E. Schriefer, and A. F. Azad, “Rickettsia felis: a new species of pathogenic Rickettsia isolated from cat fleas”, Journal of Clinical Microbiology, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 671 - 674, 1996.
- P. Brouqui and D. Raoult, “Arthropod-borne diseases in homeless”, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, vol. 1078, pp. 223 - 235, 2006.
- R. Fang, P. E. Fournier, L. Houhamdi, A. F. Azad, and D. Raoult, “Detection of Rickettsia felis and R. typhi in fleas using monoclonal antibodies”, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, vol. 990, pp. 213 - 220, 2003.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!