The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- "Cygnus buccinator" Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia. Available from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cygnus_buccinator
- "Cygnus". Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia. Available from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cygnus_(genus)
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- N. C. Morgan and D. S. McLusky, A summary of the Loch Leven IBP results in relation to lake management and future research, Proc. R. Soc. Edinburgh Series B 74:407-416, from p. 408 (1972).
- S. L. Olson and P. C. Rasmussen. 2001. Miocene and Pliocene birds from the Lee Creek Mine, North Carolina. Smithsonian Contributions to Paleobiology 90:233-365
- WoRMS (2013). Cygnus Bartram, 1791. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=159087