The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Austin J. J. 1996. Molecular phylogenetics of Puffinus shearwaters: Preliminary evidence from mitochondrial cytochrome b gene sequences. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. 6:7788.
- Austin, J. J. , V. Bretagnolle, and E. Pasquet. 2004. A global molecular phylogeny of the small Puffinus shearwaters and implications for systematics of the little-Audubon's shearwater complex. Auk 121:847-864.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Brooke, M. 2004. Albatrosses and Petrels across the World. Oxford University Press, Oxford, New York.
- Brown, L.H., E.K. Urban & K. Newman (1982). The Birds of Africa, Volume I. Academic Press, London.
- Gill, F. and M. Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names. Princeton NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Nunn, G. B. and S. E. Stanley. 1998. Body size effects and rates of cytochrome b evolution in tube-nosed seabirds. Molecular Biology and Evolution 15:1360-1371.
- Onley, D. and P. Scofield. 2007. Albatrosses, Petrels and Shearwaters of the World. Princeton Field Guides. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!