The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Du, X.-H., Q. Zhao., Z.L. Yang, et al. 2012. How well do ITS rDNA sequences differentiate species of true morels (Morchella)? Mycologia 104(6): 1351-1368.
- Kuo, M., D.R. Dewsbury, K. O'Donnell, et al. 2012. Taxonomic revision of true morels (Morchella) in Canada and the United States. Mycologia 104(5): 1159–1177.
- Neues Mag. Bot. 1: 116 (1794)
- O’Donnell, K., A.P. Rooney, G.L. Mills, et al. 2011. Phylogeny and historical biogeography of true morels (Morchella) reveals an early Cretaceous origin and high continental endemism and provincialism in the Holarctic. Fungal Genet Biol 48: 252–265.
- Pilz, D, R. McLain, Rebecca, S. Alexander, et al. 2007. Ecology and management of morels harvested from the forests of western North America. Gen. Tech. Rep. PNW-GTR-710. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 161 Pp.
- Saviuc, P., P. Harry, C. Pulce, et al. 2010. Can morels (Morchella sp.) induce a toxic neurological syndrome? Clinical Toxicology 48: 365-372.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!