The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Pelham, Jonathan P. 2008. A catalogue of the butterflies of the United States and Canada with a complete bibliography of the descriptive and systematic literature. Journal of Research on the Lepidoptera, vol. 40. xiv + 658
- Shimada T, Kurimoto Y, Kobayashi M. 1995. Phylogenetic relationship of silkmoths inferred from sequence data of the arylphorin gene. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, 4, 223-234.
- Verz. Bekannt. Schmett., (3) 36.
- Wahlberg N, Brower AVZ, and Nylin S. 2005. Phylogenetic relationships of tribes and genera in the subfamily Nymphalinae ((Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae) based on three gene sequences. Biol. J. Linn. Soc. 86: 227-251.
- Wahlberg N, Nylin S. 2003. Morphology versus molecules: resolution of the positions of Nymphalis, Polygonia, and related genera (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae). Cladistics, 19, 213-223.
- Wahlberg N, and Nylin S. 2003. Morphology versus molecules: resolution of the positions of Nymphalis, Polygonia, and related genera (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae). Cladistics 19: 213-223.
- Wahlberg, N., Weingartner, E., Warren, A. D. & Nylin, S. 2009 Timing major conflict between mitochondrial and nuclear genes in species relationships of Polygonia butterflies (Nymphalidae: Nymphlalini). BMC Evolutionary Biology 9, 92.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!