The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Flora Telluriana 3: 57. 1836. (Fl. Tellur.)
- Mag. f. Insektenk. (Illiger), 6, 281.
- Pelham, Jonathan P. 2008. A catalogue of the butterflies of the United States and Canada with a complete bibliography of the descriptive and systematic literature. Journal of Research on the Lepidoptera, vol. 40. xiv + 658
- Shimada T, Kurimoto Y, Kobayashi M. 1995. Phylogenetic relationship of silkmoths inferred from sequence data of the arylphorin gene. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, 4, 223-234.
- Wahlberg N, Brower AVZ, and Nylin S. 2005. Phylogenetic relationships of tribes and genera in the subfamily Nymphalinae (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae) based on three gene sequences. Biol. J. Linn. Soc. 86: 227-251.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!