The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- MASDEA (1997).
- Moore, Jon A., Karsten E. Hartel, James E. Craddock, and John K. Galbraith. 2003. An annotated list of deepwater fishes from off the New England region, with new area records. Northeastern Naturalist, vol. 10, no. 2. 159-248
- Moore, Jon A., and Hugh H. DeWitt / Collette, Bruce B., and Grace Klein-MacPhee, eds. 2002. Dories: Family Zeidae. Bigelow and Schroeder's Fishes of the Gulf of Maine, Third Edition. 306-307
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
- Tyler, James C., Bruce O'Toole, and Richard Winterbottom. 2003. Phylogeny of the Genera and Families of Zeiform Fishes, with Comments on Their Relationships with Tetraodontiforms and Caproids. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, no. 618. iv + 110
- WoRMS (2013). Zeidae. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2013) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=125617
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!