The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Foy, Sally; Oxford Scientific Films. 1982. The Grand Design: Form and Colour in Animals. Lingfield, Surrey, U.K.: BLA Publishing Limited for J.M.Dent & Sons Ltd, Aldine House, London. 238 p.
- Hardisty MW; Potter IC. 1971. The biology of lampreys, Vol. 1. London: Academic Press. 423 p.
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Patel, L.N.; Murray, A.; Hallam, J. 2007. Super-lampreys and wave energy: Optimised control of artificially-evolved, simulated swimming lamprey. Neurocomputing. 70(7-9): 1139-1154.
- Renaud, Claude B. 2011. Lampreys of the world. An annotated and illustrated catalogue of lamprey species known to date. FAO Species Catalogue for Fishery Purposes, No. 5. vi + 109
- Tributsch, H. 1984. How life learned to live. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press. 218 p.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!