The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Family Accipitridae (Hawks and Eagles): Afrotropical. ( , Ed.).Handbook of the Birds of the World. 2, Barcelona: Lynx Edicions. (1994).
- Evolutionary exposition from plumage pattern in African Accipiter. Ostrich. 71(1&2), 45-50. (2000).
- Myers, P., R. Espinosa, C. S. Parr, T. Jones, G. S. Hammond, and T. A. Dewey. 2006. The Animal Diversity Web (online). Accessed February 16, 2011 at http://animaldiversity.org. http://www.animaldiversity.org
- WoRMS (2014). Accipiter Brisson, 1760. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=159102
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!