The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Branstetter, Steven / Collette, Bruce B., and Grace Klein-MacPhee, eds. 2002. Basking Shark: Family Cetorhinidae. Bigelow and Schroeder's Fishes of the Gulf of Maine, Third Edition. 32-34
- Compagno, Leonard J. V. / Hamlett, William C., ed. 1999. Checklist of Living Elasmobranchs. Sharks, Skates, and Rays: The Biology of Elasmobranch Fishes. 471-498
- Compagno, Leonard J. V. 1984. Sharks of the World: An annotated and illustrated catalogue of shark species known to date. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 4, pt. 1
- Compagno, Leonard J. V. 2001. Sharks of the World: An annotated and illustrated catalogue of shark species known to date, vol. 2: Bullhead, mackerel and carpet sharks (Heterodontiformes, Lamniformes and Orectolobiformes). FAO Species Catalogue for Fishery Purposes, no. 1, vol. 2. viii + 269
- Eschmeyer, William N. 1990. Genera of Recent Fishes. iii + 697
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Thurstan RH, Roberts CM. 2010. Ecological Meltdown in the Firth of Clyde, Scotland: Two Centuries of Change in a Coastal Marine Ecosystem. PLoS ONE 5(7): e11767. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011767
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!