The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Cairns, Stephen D., Dale R. Calder, Anita Brinckmann-Voss, Clovis B. Castro, Daphne G. Fautin,.. 2002. Common and Scientific Names of Aquatic Invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Cnidaria and Ctenophora, Second Edition, 2002. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 28. xi + 115
- Dunn, Casey (2005): Siphonophores. http://siphonophores.org/SiphOrganization.php Retrieved 2008-JUL-08.
- Portuguese Man -of-war (Physalia physalis). Marine Invertebrates of Bermuda. 2010, (2008).
- Marques, Antonio C., and Allen G. Collins. 2004. Cladistic analysis of Medusozoa and cnidarian evolution. Invertebrate Biology, vol. 123, no. 1. 23-42
- Portuguese Man o' War. Wikipedia. 2010, (2010).
- Portuguese Man-of-war Physalia physalis. National Geographic. 2010, (2010).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!