The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Belicek, Joseph. 1976. Coccinellidae of western Canada and Alaska with analyses of the transmontane zoogeographic relationships between the fauna of British Columbia and Alberta (Insecta: Coleoptera: Coccinellidae). Quaestiones Entomologicae, vol. 12, no. 4. 283-409
- Gordon, Robert D. 1985. The Coccinellidae (Coleoptera) of America North of Mexico. Journal of the New York Entomological Society, vol. 93, no. 1. 1-912
Hilty, J. Editor. 2015. Insect Visitors of Illinois Wildflowers. World Wide Web electronic publication. illinoiswildflowers.info, version (09/2015)
See: Abbreviations for Insect Activities, Abbreviations for Scientific Observers, References for behavioral observations
- Kuznetsov, Victor N. 1997. Lady Beetles of the Russian Far East. Center for Systematic Entomology, Memoir No. 1. xii + 248
- N. Mag. Lieb. Ent. [Schneider's], 5, 545.
- Type: 152.
- Vandenberg, Natalia J. / Arnett, Ross H., Jr., M. C. Thomas, P. E. Skelley, and J. H. Frank, eds. 2002. Family 93; Coccinellidae Latreille 1807. American Beetles, vol. 2; Polyphaga: Scarabaeoidea through Curculionoidea. 371-389
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!