The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- A. Bear and A. Freidberg, “Contribution to the knowledge of the Ornithomyini of Israel (Diptera, Hippoboscidae)”, Israel Journal of Zoology, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 109 - 124, 1995.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Fry, C.H., S. Keith & E.K. Urban (1988). The Birds of Africa, Volume III. Academic Press, London.
- J. L. Tella, C. Gortázar, A. Gajon, and J. J. Osacar, “Apparent lack of effects of a high louse-fly infestation (Diptera, Hippoboscidae) on adult colonial Alpine Swifts”, Ardea, vol. 83, no. 2, pp. 435 - 439, 1995.
- P. Bize and A. Roulin, “No experimental evidence that sibling competition induces young to switch nests in the colonial Alpine swift, Apus melba”, Animal Behaviour, vol. 72, no. 4, pp. 869 - 873, 2006.
- WoRMS (2014). Apus. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=206119
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!