The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- . 1919. Biennial Report of the Fish and Game Commission of the State of Oregon, 1919. Portland, OR : Kubli-Howell Co.; Cover
- . Washington (State) Dept of Fisheries and Game. Annual report of the State Fish Commissioner. 14th-15th, 1904; Facing Page 68
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Brown, L.H., E.K. Urban & K. Newman (1982). The Birds of Africa, Volume I. Academic Press, London.
- Linnaeus, C. (1758). Systema Naturae per regna tria naturae, secundum classes, ordines, genera, species, cum characteribus, differentiis, synonymis, locis. Editio decima, reformata. Laurentius Salvius: Holmiae. ii, 824 pp.
- Nash, C. W. 1908. Vertebrates of Ontario : Checklist of the Birds of Ontario. Toronto, ONT : L. K. Cameron; Page 15
- R. F. Johnston, Predation by short-eared owls on a Salicornia salt marsh, Wilson Bull. 68(2):91-102, from p. 99 (1956).
- T. Mizuno and J. I. Furtado, Food chain. In: Tasek Bera, J. I. Furtado and S. Mori, Eds. (Junk, The Hague, Netherlands, 1982), pp. 357-359, from p. 358.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!