The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- . 1919. Biennial Report of the Fish and Game Commission of the State of Oregon, 1919. Portland, OR : Kubli-Howell Co.; Cover
- . Washington (State) Dept of Fisheries and Game. Annual report of the State Fish Commissioner. 14th-15th, 1904; Facing Page 68
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- C. Linnaeus. 1758. Systema Naturae per Regna Tria Naturae, secundum Classes, Ordines, Genera, Species, cum Characteribus, Differentiis, Synonymis, Locis. Tomus I. Laurentii Salvii, Holmiae (Stockholm)
- Nash, C. W. 1908. Vertebrates of Ontario : Checklist of the Birds of Ontario. Toronto, ONT : L. K. Cameron; Page 15
- R. F. Johnston, Predation by short-eared owls on a Salicornia salt marsh, Wilson Bull. 68(2):91-102, from p. 99 (1956).
- T. Mizuno and J. I. Furtado, Food chain. In: Tasek Bera, J. I. Furtado and S. Mori, Eds. (Junk, The Hague, Netherlands, 1982), pp. 357-359, from p. 358.