Data about Squamata
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
|Belted Kingfisher||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Big Brown Bat||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Common Meadow Katydid||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Dekay's Brown Snake||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Eastern Chipmunk||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Five-lined Skink||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Fox Squirrel||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Goldenrod Crab Spider||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Green Heron||Global Biotic Interactions|
|House Mouse||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Least Weasel||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Masked Shrew||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Meadow Vole||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Northern Raccoon||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Northern Short-tailed Shrew||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Red-backed Salamander||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Schneider's Smooth-fronted Caiman||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Southern Flying Squirrel||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Thirteen-lined Ground Squirrel||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Western Chorus Frog||Global Biotic Interactions|
|White-footed Mouse||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Woodchuck Or Groundhog||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Yellow-shafted Flicker||Global Biotic Interactions|
Seawater depth min
|1 m||OBIS Environmental Information|
|max||75.4 m||OBIS Environmental Information|
Seawater nitrate min
|0.56 µmol/L||OBIS Environmental Information|
|max||1.89 µmol/L||OBIS Environmental Information|
Seawater temperature min
|23.61 degrees Celsius||OBIS Environmental Information|
|max||26.63 degrees Celsius||OBIS Environmental Information|
Seawater silicate min
|0.38 µmol/L||OBIS Environmental Information|
|max||1.3 µmol/L||OBIS Environmental Information|
Seawater phosphate min
|0.083 µmol/L||OBIS Environmental Information|
|max||0.24 µmol/L||OBIS Environmental Information|
Seawater dissolved O2 min
|4.19 mL/L||OBIS Environmental Information|
|max||4.7 mL/L||OBIS Environmental Information|
Seawater O2 saturation max
|101.03 percent||OBIS Environmental Information|
|min||88.79 percent||OBIS Environmental Information|
|Carps and Minnows||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Chars||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Eelpouts||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Freshwater Sculpins||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Round Whitefishes||Global Biotic Interactions|
|Threespine Sticklebacks||Global Biotic Interactions|
Seawater salinity min
|35.08 PSU||OBIS Environmental Information|
|max||35.47 PSU||OBIS Environmental Information|
Glossary for Squamata
- A plane angle unit which is equal to 1/360 of a full rotation or 1.7453310^[-2] rad.
- Degrees Celsius
- Feeds on
- consumes for energetic or other nutritional needs
- Has predator
- is consumed for energetic or other nutritional needs (by another organism)
- The geographic latitude (in decimal degrees, using the spatial reference system given in geodeticDatum) of the geographic center of a Location. Positive values are north of the Equator, negative values are south of it. Legal values lie between -90 and 90, inclusive.
- The geographic longitude (in decimal degrees, using the spatial reference system given in geodeticDatum) of the geographic center of a Location. Positive values are east of the Greenwich Meridian, negative values are west of it. Legal values lie between -180 and 180, inclusive.
- Meters. A length unit which is equal to the length of the path traveled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1/299 792 458 of a second.
- Milliliters per liter. A volume per unit volume unit which is equal to one millionth of a liter of solute in one liter of solution.
- A dimensionless ratio unit which denotes numbers as fractions of 100.
- Practical Salinity Units. The conductivity ratio of a sea water sample to a standard KCl solution. Used to represent salinity.
- Seawater depth
- The depth of seawater at a location where this organism has been observed or collected.
- Seawater dissolved O2
- Dissolved oxygen concentration in seawater at a location where this organism has been observed or collected.
- Seawater nitrate
- Dissolved nitrate concentration in seawater at a location where this organism has been observed or collected.
- Seawater O2 saturation
- The percent oxygen saturation in seawater at a location where this organism has been observed or collected.
- Seawater phosphate
- Dissolved phosphate concentration in seawater at a location where this organism has been observed or collected.
- Seawater salinity
- Dissolved salt concentration in seawater at a location where this organism has been observed or collected.
- Seawater silicate
- Dissolved silicate concentration in seawater at a location where this organism has been observed or collected.
- Seawater temperature
- Temperature of seawater at a location where this organism has been observed or collected.
- A unit of molarity which is equal to one millionth of a molar or 10^[-6] mol/L