Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:160
Specimens with Barcodes:154
Species With Barcodes:32
Andasta is a genus of ray spider. It contains the following species:
- Andasta benoiti (Roberts, 1978) — Seychelles
- Andasta cyclosina Simon, 1901 — Malaysia
- Andasta semiargentea Simon, 1895 — Sri Lanka
- Andasta siltte Saaristo, 1996 — Seychelles
|This spider-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
The ray spiders (family Theridiosomatidae) are spiders most recognizable for their construction of cone-shaped webs. As of 2008, the family consists of 75 species in 12 genera.
The categorization into subfamilies follows Joel Hallan's Biology Catalog.
- Ogulnius O. P.-Cambridge, 1882 — Central and South America, South Asia
- Parogulnius Archer, 1953 — USA
- B.J. Kaston (1972). How to Know the Spiders. Wm C. Brown Company Publishers.
- Platnick, Norman I. (2008): The world spider catalog, version 8.5. American Museum of Natural History.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!