The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- B. de Thoisy et al., “Health evaluation of translocated free-ranging primates in French Guiana”, American Journal of Primatology, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 1 - 16, 2001.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- C. P. Groves, “Order Primates”, in Mammal species of the world, a taxonomic and geographic reference, vol. 2nd., D. E. Wilson and D. M. Reeder Washington, DC: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1993, pp. 243 - 277.
- C. W. Stiles, A. Hassall, and M. O. Nolan, Key-catalogue of parasites reported from Primates (monkeys and lemurs) with their possible public health importance and Key-catalogue of Primates for which parasites are reported, vol. 152. U. S. Hyg. Lab, 1929, pp. 409 - 601.
- D. R. Glen and D. R. Brooks, “Parasitological Evidence Pertaining to the Phylogeny of the Hominoid Primates”, Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 331 - 354, 1986.
- H. - J. Kuhn and H. Wolfgang Ludwig, “Mallophaga on catarrhine monkeys: Colobus guereza, a natural host of Procavicoloa colobi”, Nature, vol. 203, no. 4943, pp. 424 - 425, 1964.
- H. - J. Kuhn, “A provisional check-list of the mammals of Liberia”, Senckenbergiana biologica, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 321 - 340, 1965.
- J. M. C. Dasilva and D. C. Oren, “Application of parsimony analysis of endemicity in amazonian biogeography - an example with primates”, Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 427 - 437, 1996.
- Mittermeier, Rusell A., Anthony B. Rylands, and Don E. Wilson, eds. 2013. Handbook of the Mammals of the World. Volume 3. Primates. 951
- N. D. Wolfe, A. A. Escalante, W. B. Karesh, A. Kilbourn, A. Spielman, and A. A. Lal, “Wild primate populations in emerging infectious disease research: the missing link?”, Emerging Infectious Diseases, vol. 4, pp. 149 - 158, 1998.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vol. 1. xxxv + 743
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!