Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:24
Specimens with Barcodes:24
Species With Barcodes:2
Gnathonemus is a genus of elephantfish in the family Mormyridae.
- Gnathonemus barbatus Poll, 1967
- Gnathonemus echidnorhynchus Pellegrin, 1924 (Blunt-jawed elephantnose)
- Gnathonemus longibarbis (Hilgendorf, 1888) (Longnose stonebasher)
- Gnathonemus petersii (Günther, 1862) (Peters' elephantnose fish)
- Froese, Rainer, and Daniel Pauly, eds. (2011). Species of Gnathonemus in FishBase. June 2011 version.
|This Osteoglossiformes-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!