The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Douglas, M. 1986. The Lives of Butterflies. Ann Arbor, MI: The University of Michigan Press.
- George Beccaloni, Malcolm Scoble, Ian Kitching, Thomas Simonsen, Gaden Robinson, Brian Pitkin, Adrian Hine & Chris Lyal (2013). LepIndex: LepIndex: The Global Lepidoptera Names Index (version 12.3,). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Holland, W. 1907. The Butterfly Book. New York. NY: Doubleday, Page, and Company.
- Pelham, Jonathan P. 2008. A catalogue of the butterflies of the United States and Canada with a complete bibliography of the descriptive and systematic literature. Journal of Research on the Lepidoptera, vol. 40. xiv + 658
- Potter, E. 2004. "Butterflies of the Wet Prairies" (On-line). Accessed March 25, 2005 at https://www.nwp.usace.army.mil/OP/V/Field.htm.
- Scott, J. 1986. The Butterflies of North America: A Natural History and Field Guide. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!