The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Czernay, S. 1987. Spiesshirsche und Pudus. Die Neue Brehm Bücherei 581:184.
- Grubb, P. 2005. Order Artiodactyla. Pages 637-722 in Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. 3rd ed. D. E. Wilson and D. M. Reeder, eds. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
- Reeder , D. M., K. M. Helgen, and D. E. Wilson. 2007. Global Trends and Biases in New Mammal Species Discoveries. Occasional Papers, Museum of Texas Tech University 269:1-36.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
- Wilson, Don E., and F. Russell Cole. 2000. Common Names of Mammals of the World. xiv + 204
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!