The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Andersen, R., P. Duncan, and J.D.C. Linnell, eds. 1998. The European Roe Deer: The Biology of Success. Scandinavian University Press, Oslo.
- Danilkin, A. 1996. Behavioural Ecology of Siberian and European Roe Deer. Chapman & Hall, London.
- Lorenzini, R. and S. Lovari. 2006. Genetic diversity and phylogeography of the European roe deer: the refuge area theory revisited. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society 88(1):85-100.
- Prior, R. 1995. The Roe Deer: Conservation of a Native Species. Swan-Hill Press, Shrewsbury.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
- Wilson, Don E., and F. Russell Cole. 2000. Common Names of Mammals of the World. xiv + 204
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!