The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- A. S. Hsiou and A. M. Albino. 2010. New snake remains from the Miocene of northern South America. Herpetological Journal 20:249-259
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2004. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada, draft (2004)
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Greene, H. W. 1997. Snakes: The evolution of mystery in nature. viii + 351
- McDiarmid, Roy W., Jonathan A. Campbell, and T'Shaka A. Touré. 1999. Snake Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, vol. 1. xi + 511