The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Adrianov, A. V., and V. V. Malakhov. 1999. Cephalorhyncha of the world ocean. 1-328
- THE NEW VIEW OF ANIMAL PHYLOGENY. Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics. 35, 229-256. (2004).
- J. Zrzavy and S. Mihulka. 1998. Phylogeny of the Metazoa based on morphological and 18S ribosomal DNA evidence. Cladistics 14:249-285
- Animal Evolution: Interrelationships of the Living Phyla, 2nd edition. (2001).
- New data from an enigmatic phylum: evidence from molecular sequence data supports a sister-group relationship between Loricifera and Nematomorpha. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research. 46, 231-239. (2008).