The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Duellman, W.E., Catenazzi, A. & Blackburn, D.C. (2011): A new species of marsupial frog (Anura: Hemiphractidae: Gastrotheca) from the Andes of southern Peru. Zootaxa 3095: 1-14.
- Faivovich, J., Haddad, C.F.B., Garcia, P.C.O., Frost, D.R., Campbell, J.A. & Wheeler, W.C. (2005): Systematic review of the frog family Hylidae, with special reference to Hylinae: Phylogenetic analysis and taxonomic revision. Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History. 294: 1-240
- Frost, Darrel R. (2013). "Gastrotheca Fitzinger, 1843". Amphibian Species of the World 5.6, an Online Reference. American Museum of Natural History. Retrieved 20 June 2013.
- Frost, Darrel R. 1997. Amphibian Species of the World, A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. Second edition
- Wikipedia The Free Encyclopedia, 24 June 2015. Gastrotheca. Retrieved August 1 2015 from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gastrotheca&oldid=668385397
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!