The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- C. E. Schweitzer and R. M. Feldmann. 2010. Systematic list of fossil decapod crustacean species. Crustaceana Monographs 10:1-222
- Chan, T.; Türkay, M. (2013). Panulirus White, 1847. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=107060
- Holthuis, L. B. 1991. Marine Lobsters of the World: An Annotated and Illustrated Catalogue of Species of Interest to Fisheries Known to Date. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 13. viii + 292
- Stocks, K. 2009. Seamounts Online: an online information system for seamount biology. Version 2009-1. World Wide Web electronic publication.
- Williams, Austin B. 1984. Shrimps, Lobsters, and Crabs of the Atlantic Coast of the Eastern United States, Maine to Florida. xviii + 550
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!