The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Systematic analysis of Dendrobium Swartz section Dendrocoryne in the Australian region. Plant Systematics and Evolution. 260, 65-80. (2006).
- Orchid Mimics Honey Bee Alarm Pheromone in Order to Attract Hornets for Pollination. Current Biology. 19, 1368-1372. (2009).
- A preliminary study on the chromosomes of Dendrobium in China. Acta Horticulturae Sincae. 12, (1985).
- Karyomorphological studies of some 80 taxa of Dendrobium, Orchidaceae. Bulletin of the Hiroshima Botanical Garden. 9, (1987).
- Dendrobium and its Relatives. Portland, Oregon (U.S.A.): Timber Press. (2000).
- Karyomorphological studies of Orchidaceae from Tamilnadu. Cell and Chromosome Research. 17, (1994).
- Phylogenetic study and molecular identification of 31 Dendrobium species using inter-simple sequence repeat (ISSR) markers. Scientia Horticulturae. 122, 440-447. (2009).
- The linkage maps of Dendrobium species based on RAPD and SRAP markers. Journal of Genetics and Genomics. 37, 197-204. (2010).