The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Koenig, S. E. 2001. The breeding biology of Black-billed Parrot Amazona agilis and Yellow-billed Parrot Amazona collaria in Cockpit Country, Jamaica. Bird Conservation International 11:205-225.
- Russello, M. A. and G. Amato. 2003. A molecular phylogeny of Amazona: implication for Neotropical parrot biogeography, taxonomy and conservation. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 30:421-437.
- Russello, M. A., D. Calcagnotto, R. DeSalle, and G. Amato. 2001. Characterization of microsatellite loci in the endangered St. Vincent Parrot, Amazona guildingii. Molecular Ecology Notes 1:162-164.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!