The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- BirdLife International 2014. Synoicus adansonii
- BirdLife International 2014. Synoicus chinensis
- Crowe, T.M., Bowie, R.C.K., Bloomer, P., Mandiwana, T.G., Hedderson, T.A.J., Randi, E., Pereira, S.L. and Wakeling, J. 2006. Phylogenetics, biogeography and classification of, and characteristic evolution in, gamesbirds (Aves:Galliformes):effects of character exclusio, data partitioning and missing data. Cladistics 22: 495-532.
- Dickinson, Edward C., ed. 2003. The Howard and Moore Complete Checklist of the Birds of the World, 3rd edition. 1039
- Nishibori, M., T. Hayashi, M. Tsudzuki, Y. Yamamoto and H. Yasue. 2001. Complete sequence of the Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica) mitochondrial genome and its genetic relationship with related species. Anim. Genet. 32:380385.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!