Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
|Specimen Records:||24||Public Records:||0|
|Specimens with Sequences:||7||Public Species:||0|
|Specimens with Barcodes:||7||Public BINs:||0|
|Species With Barcodes:||1|
Buarremon is a genus of perching birds in the family Emberizidae. Recent evidence indicates this genus should be merged into Arremon, but if recognized as a valid genus, it contains the following species:
- Chestnut-capped Brush Finch, Buarremon brunneinucha
- Plain-breasted Brush-finch, Buarremon (brunneinucha) apertus
- Green-striped Brush Finch, Buarremon virenticeps
- Stripe-headed Brush Finch, Buarremon torquatus
- Black-headed Brush Finch, Buarremon atricapillus
- Grey-striped Brush-finch, Buarremon (atricapillus) costaricensis
|This article about a bird of the family Emberizidae is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!