Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:10
Specimens with Barcodes:10
Species With Barcodes:2
Buarremon is a genus of perching birds in the family Emberizidae. Recent evidence indicates this genus should be merged into Arremon, but if recognized as a valid genus, it contains the following species:
- Chestnut-capped brush finch, Buarremon brunneinucha
- Plain-breasted brush-finch, Buarremon (brunneinucha) apertus
- Green-striped brush finch, Buarremon virenticeps
- Stripe-headed brush finch, Buarremon torquatus
- Black-headed brush finch, Buarremon atricapillus
- Grey-striped brush-finch, Buarremon (atricapillus) costaricensis
- Cadena, C. D., J. Klicka and R. E. Ricklefs. (2007). Evolutionary differentiation in the Neotropical montane region: molecular phylogenetics and phylogeography of Buarremon brush-finches (Aves, Emberizidae). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. 44(3): 993-1016.
|This article about a bird of the family Emberizidae is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!