The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Arch. Naturgesch., 8 (1), 289.
- Archos Mus. Bocage (2 Ser.) 6: 29.
- Frost, Darrel R. 1997. Amphibian Species of the World, A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference. Second edition
- East African montane moorlands. Encyclopedia of Earth. ed. M.McGinley. National Council for Science and the Environment. Washington DC. (2013).
- South African Frogs: A Complete Guide. Johannesburg: Southern Book Publishers and University of the Witwatersrand Press. (1995).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!