The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Molecular insights into the phylogeny of mormyriform fishes and the evolution of their electric organs. Brain Behavior and Evolution. 49, 324-351. (1997).
- Bailly, N. (2014). Brienomyrus. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=268594
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- The Mormyridae and other Osteoglossomorpha (CD-ROM). World Biodiversity Database, CD-ROM Series. 2000, New York: Springer Verlag, ETI-UNESCO. (2000).
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Revue Zool. Bot. afr. 84: 108.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!