Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:10
Specimens with Barcodes:6
Species With Barcodes:2
Brienomyrus is a genus of small elephantfish in the family Mormyridae from Africa.
There are currently six recognized species in this genus:
- Brienomyrus adustus (Fowler, 1936)
- Brienomyrus brachyistius (T. N. Gill, 1862)
- Brienomyrus eburneensis (Bigorne, 1991)
- Brienomyrus longianalis (Boulenger, 1901)
- Brienomyrus niger (Günther, 1866)
- Brienomyrus tavernei Poll, 1972
|This Osteoglossiformes-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!