The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ecophysiology and metabolism of ASP toxin production. Physiological Ecology of Harmful Algal Blooms. 405-426. Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (1998).
- Bloom dynamics and physiology of domoic-acid-producing Pseudo-nitzschia species. ( , Ed.).Physiological Ecology of Harmful Algal Blooms. G 41, 267-292. Berlin: Springer-Verlag. (1998).
- Heterotrophic dinoflagellate fecal pellet production: grazing of large, chain-forming diatoms during upwelling events in Monterey Bay, California. Aquatic Microbial Ecology. 40, 293-298. (2005).
- Fourtanier, Elisabeth, and J. Patrick Kociolek. 1999. Catalogue of the Diatom Genera. Diatom Research. 1-190
- Gebeshuber IC; Stachelberger H; Drack M. 2005. Diatom bionanotribology--biological surfaces in relative motion: their design, friction, wear and lubrication. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. 5(1): 79-87.
- Hasle, Grethe R., and Erik E. Syvertsen / Carmelo R. Tomas, ed. 1997. Chapter 2: Marine Diatoms. Identifying Marine Phytoplankton. 5-385
- Copepod feeding selectivity on microplankton, including the toxigenic diatoms. Marine Ecology Progress Series. 326, 207-220. (2006).
- Environmental stress and domoic acid production by Pseudo-nitzschia: a physiological perspective. Natural Toxins. 6, 127-135. (1998).
- Diatomees marines de France et des districts maritimes voisins. 557. (1897).