The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ecophysiology and metabolism of ASP toxin production. Physiological Ecology of Harmful Algal Blooms. 405-426. Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (1998).
- Bloom dynamics and physiology of domoic-acid-producing Pseudo-nitzschia species. ( , Ed.).Physiological Ecology of Harmful Algal Blooms. G 41, 267-292. Berlin: Springer-Verlag. (1998).
- Heterotrophic dinoflagellate fecal pellet production: grazing of large, chain-forming diatoms during upwelling events in Monterey Bay, California. Aquatic Microbial Ecology. 40, 293-298. (2005).
- Guiry, Michael D. (2015). Pseudo-nitzschia H.Peragallo, 1900. In: Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. (2015). AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway (taxonomic information republished from AlgaeBase with permission of M.D. Guiry). Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=149151
- Copepod feeding selectivity on microplankton, including the toxigenic diatoms. Marine Ecology Progress Series. 326, 207-220. (2006).
- Environmental stress and domoic acid production by Pseudo-nitzschia: a physiological perspective. Natural Toxins. 6, 127-135. (1998).
- Diatomees marines de France et des districts maritimes voisins. 557. (1897).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!