The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Arizona Game and Fish Department. 2002. Libellula composita. Unpublished abstract compiled and edited by the Heritage Data Management System, Arizona Game and Fish Department, Phoenix, AZ.
- Garrison, Rosser W. / Poole, Robert W., and Patricia Gentili, eds. 1997. Odonata. Nomina Insecta Nearctica: A Check List of the Insects of North America, vol. 4: Non-Holometabolous Orders. 551-580
- Hagen, H. A. 1873. Odonata from the Yellowstone. Report United States Geological Survey of the Territories: 6: 727-729.
- Paulson, Dennis R., and Sidney W. Dunkle. 2002. A Checklist of North American Odonata including English name, etymology, type locality, and distribution. Slater Museum of Natural History, University of Puget Sound, Occasional Paper no. 56. 88
- Tol J. van (2013). Odonata: Global Species Database Odonata (version Dec 2011). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!