The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- . 1883. Cruise of the Revenue-Steamer Corwin in Alaska and the N. W. Arctic Ocean in 1881. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office; Frontispiece
- . 1900. Annual reports of the Department of Fisheries of the State of Oregon, to the Legislative Assembly, Twenty-First Regular Session, 1901. Salem, OR : W. H. Lewis, State Printer; Facing page 55
- Bean, Tarleton H. 1891. Report on the salmon and salmon rivers of Alaska, with notes on the conditions, methods, and needs of the salmon fisheries. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, vol.9, 1889; Plate XLVIII-8
- Evermann, Barton W. 1893. Reconnaissance of the streams and lakes of western Montana and northwestern Wyoming. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, vol. 11, 1891; Plate XXV-1
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Jordan, David Starr. 1907. Fishes. New York City, NY : Henry Holt and Company; Fig. 245
- Masuda, H., K. Amaoka, C. Araga, T. Uyeno and T. Yoshino. 1984. The fishes of the Japanese Archipelago. Vol. 1. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan. 437 p. (text).
- McDonald, Marshall. 1894. Report on the Salmon Fisheries of Alaska. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, vol.12, 1892; Plate VI-2
- Sage, Dean; Townsend, C. H.; Smith, H. M.; Harris, William C. 1924. Salmon and Trout. New York City, NY : MacMillan Company; Facing page 351
- Stone, Livingston. 1897. Artificial Propagation of Salmon on the Pacific Coast of the United States, with Notes on the Natural History of the Quinnat Salmon. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, vol. 16, 1896; Plate 87
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!