The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Crother, Brian I., Jeff Boundy, Frank T. Burbrink, Jonathan A. Campbell, Kevin de Queiroz, et al. 2012. Scientific and standard English names of amphibians and reptiles of North America north of Mexico, with comments regarding confidence in our understanding, Seventh Ed. Herpetological Circular, no. 39. 1-92
- Iverson, John B. 1992. A Revised Checklist with Distribution Maps of the Turtles of the World. xiii + 363
- Paratype: Webb, R. G. 1962. Univ. Kansas Publ., Mus. Nat. Hist. 13 (10): 517, plates 41-42.
- Turtle Taxonomy Working Group [van Dijk, P. P., J. Iverson, A. Rhodin, H. Shaffer, and R. Bour]. 2014. Turtles of the World, 7th Edition: Annotated Checklist of Taxonomy, Synonymy, Distribution with maps, and Conservation Status. Chelonian Research Monographs, no. 5, v. 7. 329-479
- Webb, R.G. 1962. North American Recent soft-shelled turtles (Family Trionychidae). University of Kansas Publications. Museum of Natural History. Lawrence. 13 (10): 429-611
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!