The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bowman, Thomas E., and Lawrence G. Abele / Lawrence G. Abele, ed. / Dorothy E. Bliss, ed.-in-chief. 1982. Chapter 1: Classification of the Recent Crustacea. The Biology of Crustacea, vol. 1: Systematics, the Fossil Record, and Biogeography. 1-27
- Brinton, Edward / Brinton, Edward, William A. Newman, and Nance F. North, eds. 1975. Euphausiids of Southeast Asian waters. Naga Report, vol. 4, pt. 5. 287
- Brinton, Edward. 1962. The Distribution of Pacific Euphausiids. Bulletin of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, vol. 8, no. 2. 51-270
- M. E. Vinogradov and E. A. Shushkina, Some development patterns of plankton communities in the upwelling areas of the Pacific Ocean. Mar. Biol. 48:357-366, from p. 359 (1978).
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
- Mikkelsen, Paula M. 1987. The Euphausiacea of eastern Florida (Crustacea: Malacostraca). Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington, vol. 100, no. 2. 275-295
- N. V. Parin, Ichthyofauna of the Epipelagic Zone (Israel Program for Scientific Translations, Jerusalem, 1970; U.S. Department of Commerce Clearinghouse for Federal Scientific and Technical Information, Springfield, VA 22151), from p. 154.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!