The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Adaptations That put arctic wolves at ease [Internet]. Wolf Conservation Center. 2013 Jan 2 [cited 2014 Dec 1]. Available from http://nywolf.org/home?p=7255.
- Arctic Wolf [Internet]. Wolf worlds [cited 2014 Dec 1]. Available from
- Bioexpedition. Information about Arctic wolf [Internet]. 2013 July 3 [cited 2014 Nov 23]. Available from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWl3OKKUDlE
- COSEWIC's Assessment Process and Criteria [Internet]. COSEWIC's Assessment Process and Criteria. 15 June 2005. [cited 2014 Dec 1]. Available from http://www.cosewic.gc.ca/eng/sct0/assessment_process_e.cfm.
- Chambers SM, Fain SR, Fazio B, Amaral M. An account of the taxonomy of North American wolves from morphological and genetic analyses. 2012 North American Fauna; 77: 1–67.
- Dewey T, Smith J. Arctic wolf [Internet]. Williams (AZ); c2002 [cited 2014 Nov 18]. Available from http://www.bearizona.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=6:arctic-wolf&Itemid=49
- Mech, David. Annual arctic wolf pack size related to arctic hare numbers [Internet]. 2014 Nov 23. Arctic 60.3 (2007): 309-11. JSTOR. Arctic Institution of North America. Available from http://www.jstor.org/stable/40512898.
- Mech, L. David. Arctic wolves and their prey [Internet]. [cited 2014 Nov 5]. Available from http://www.arctic.noaa.gov/essay_mech.html
- NCEAS. Review of proposed rule regarding status of the wolf under the endangered species act [Internet]. Santa Barbara (CA); c2014 [cited 2014 Nov 6]. Available from http://www.fws.gov/home/wolfrecovery/pdf/Final_Review_of_Proposed_rule_regarding_wolves2014.pdf
- Nunavut Department of Environment. Summary of the nunavut hunting regulations [Internet]. 2012 July. Available from http://env.gov.nu.ca/sites/default/files/2012nuhuntingguide.pdf
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2013). ITIS Global: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Sept 12). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Petersen, Ulf M. Decline and extermination of an arctic wolf population in greenland, 1899-1939 [Internet]. 2012 June [2014 Nov 23]. Arctic 65.2: 155-166. Arctic Institution of North America.
- Struzik, Ed. A new frontier for fracking: drilling near the arctic circle [Internet]. Yale Environment 360 2014 Aug 18 [cited 2014 Nov 23]. Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies. Available from http://e360.yale.edu/feature/a_new_frontier_for_fracking_drilling_near_the_arctic_circle/2794/.
- The Arctic Wolf [Internet]. Cosmosmith [cited 2014 Dec 1]. Available from
- U.S. Department of Interior. Leadership in Wolf, Canis lupus, Packs [Internet]. Reston (VA); 2013 Feb 2 [cited 2014 Nov 10]. Available from http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/mammals/leader/results.htm
- White Wolf Sanctuary. Arctic wolf sanctuary [Internet]. Tidewater (OR); c2010 [cited 2014 Nov 10]. Available from http://www.whitewolfsanctuary.com/news-detail.php?article=87
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
- WolfQuest [Internet]. WolfQuest. [cited 2014 Dec 1]. Available from http://www.wolfquest.org/wolf_arctic.php.
- Wolves as Hunters [Internet]. Wolf Country, Wolves as Hunters, Survival. [cited 2014 Dec 1]. Available from http://www.wolfcountry.net/information/WolfHunting.html.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!