The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- H. Milne and G. M. Dunnet, Standing crop, productivity and trophic relations of the fauna of the Ythan estuary. In: The Estuarine Environment, R. S. K. Barnes and J. Green, Eds. (Applied Science Publications, Edinburgh, Scotland, 1972), pp. 86-106, from
- L. Saldanha, Estudio Ambiental do Estuario do Tejo, Publ. no. 5(4) (CNA/Tejo, Lisbon, 1980).
- Link J (2002) Does food web theory work for marine ecosystems? Mar Ecol Prog Ser 230:19
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
- Metaxas A, Kelly NE, 2010. Do Larval Supply and Recruitment Vary among Chemosynthetic Environments of the Deep Sea?. PLoS ONE 5(7): e11646. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011646
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!