The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1996. database, NODC Taxonomic Code
- Hall, E. Raymond. 1981. The Mammals of North America, vols. I and II, 2nd ed.
- Hall, E. Raymond. 1981. The Mammals of North America, vols. I and II, 2nd ed. 1181
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2013). ITIS Global: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Sept 12). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Simmons, Nancy B. / Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Order Chiroptera. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 312-529
- Type: Handley, C. O. 1955 May 27. Journal of the Washington Academy of Sciences. 45: 148.
- U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service. 1979. Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants; Listing of Virginia and Ozark Big-Eared Bats as Endangered Species, and Critical Habitat Determination. Federal Register, vol. 44, no. 232. 69206-69208
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and Sue Ruff, eds. 1999. The Smithsonian Book of North American Mammals. xxv + 750
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!