The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Hobbs, Jr., Horton H. 1989. An Illustrated Checklist of the American Crayfishes (Decapoda: Astacidae, Cambaridae, and Parastacidae). Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, no. 480. iii + 236
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
- Thompson, RM and Townsend CR. 2005. Energy availability, spatial heterogeneity and ecosystem size predict food-web structure in streams. OIKOS 108: 137-148.
- Thompson, RM and Townsend, CR. 2003. Impacts on stream food webs of native and exotic forest: an intercontinental comparison. Ecology 84:145-161
- Williams, Austin B., Lawrence G. Abele, D. L. Felder, H. H. Hobbs, Jr., R. B. Manning, et al. 1989. Common and Scientific Names of Aquatic Invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Decapod Crustaceans. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 17. 77
- WoRMS (2014). Cambaridae Hobbs, 1942. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=234095
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!