The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Chamberlin R.V., Gertsch W.J. 1929. New Spiders from Utah and California. Journal of Entomology and Zoology, Claremont, CA,: 109, illustrations t 4, f 42-49
- Edwards G.B. 1977. Comments on some genus and species problems in the Salticidae, including Walckenaerian names. Peckhamia: 21
- Edwards G.B. 2004. Revision of the jumping spiders of the genus Phidippus (Araneae: Salticidae). Occasional Papers of the Florida State Collection of Arthropods, Gainesville: 89, 150, illustrations 309-313, C55-56, map 19
- Gardner B.T. 1965. Observations on three species of Phidippus jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae). Psyche, Cambridge, MA,.: 133-147, illustrations 4-6, 13-16
- Richman D.B., Cutler B. 1978. A list of the jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae) of the United States and Canada. Peckhamia: 95
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!