The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Factors Affecting the Epidemiology of Acanthamoeba Keratitis. Ophthalmic Epidemiology. 14(2), 53 - 60. (2007).
- Acanthamoeba : biology and increasing importance in human health. FEMS Microbiology Reviews. 30(4), 564 - 595. (2006).
- Acanthamoeba and the blood-brain barrier: the breakthrough. Journal of Medical Microbiology. 57(9), 1051 - 1057. (2008).
- Molecular Phylogeny of Acanthamoeba. The Korean Journal of Parasitology. 47(Suppl), S21. (2009).
- Acanthamoeba spp. as Agents of Disease in Humans. Clinical Microbiology Reviews. 16, 273-307. (2003).
- Free-living amoebae as opportunistic and non-opportunistic pathogens of humans and animals. International Journal for Parasitology. 34(9), 1001 - 1027. (2004).
- Free-living amoebae and their intracellular pathogenic microorganisms: risks for water quality. FEMS Microbiology Reviews. 34(3), 231 - 259. (2010).
- Pathogenic and opportunistic free-living amoebae: Acanthamoeba spp., Balamuthia mandrillaris , Naegleria fowleri , and Sappinia diploidea. FEMS Immunology & Medical Microbiology. 50(1), 1 - 26. (2007).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!