The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bryant E.B. 1942c. Descriptions of certain North American Phidippus. American Midland Naturalist: 702, illustrations 17
- Edwards G.B. 2004. Revision of the jumping spiders of the genus Phidippus (Araneae: Salticidae). Occasional Papers of the Florida State Collection of Arthropods, Gainesville: 11: 28-30, 123, illustrations 17-21, 345-346 , phot C2, map 2
- Muma M.H. 1944. A report on Maryland spiders. American Museum Novitates, New York: 11
- Oehler C.M. 1980. Jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae) in the Cincinnati region of Ohio. Biological Notes Ohio Biol. Surv.: 7, illustrations 38-39
- Peckham G.W., Peckham E.G. 1909. Revision of the Attidae of North America. Transactions of the Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters, Madison: 417, illustrations t 33, f 3; t 34, f 3
- Richman D.B., Cutler B. 1978. A list of the jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae) of the United States and Canada. Peckhamia: 97l
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!